Friday, January 9, 2015

74

Hey!  

So I really don't have time to email today, but we can email to set up our skype situation.  Our P-day is on Friday this week, but really I don't know if we'll be able to email then either...  So this Christmas we are going to the Rasmusson's and Hoope's house.  I'm really excited for that, it should be really fun.  

I'll try to briefly go through the week for you.  So we are both still here in Loughborough which is great.  Sister Stone left to be a Sister Training Leader but she has been replaced by Sister Allred which is cool.  Elder Matheus went home, so an Elder Eyanson came it.  We're way excited about him.  So on Tuesday we all just got together for a bit and took pictures.  Elder Matheus got on his train about 12 and Elder Haynie just hung out with us all day in a trio.  It was great!  

Flip... I just got a call, someone needs our help.. Long story.  I've got to go and don't know if I'll be able to finish this email.  

We'll skype sometime between 3 adn 5 PM our time.  Hopefully that works for you.  Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment